Dr. Mark J. DeRocher knew he wanted to specialize as an Orthodontist since high school. He enjoys the challenge of unique treatment concerns that are present in every patient. He is diligent to stay current with the most recent advances and will be implementing current and future orthodontic technology to improve patient care. Most of all, he enjoys getting to know and laugh with patients as they go through treatment.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Undergraduate education- University of Minnesota
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Graduate School- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine Division of Orthodontics
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Metro Denver Dental Society
Dr. DeRocher also served as a Dental Officer in the United States Navy where he was stationed stateside and was deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom on the USS Harry S Truman.
Outside the Office
A Minnesota native, Dr. Mark DeRocher enjoys spending time with family including his three nieces and one nephew. He also enjoys bow hunting, skiing, hockey, hiking, and baseball.
Dr. Thomas Inglis – Retired Orthodontist
Dr. Inglis and Dr. DeRocher started working together in May, 2022. Together, they decided that Dr. DeRocher would take over Dr. Inglis’s upstanding practice to allow him to retire and to spend more time with his family.
In October of 2022, after over 40 years of practice, Dr. Inglis saw his last patient and officially retired. He still comes around the office from time to time.